Monday, February 7, 2011

Place's packed



Culver City (2009)

There are so many people in the world.
When I was a kid I heard that everyone's fingerprints are different. We all share the same number of chromosomes. I wonder what's really true sometimes.

Body science: When I get bored I'll drink a lot of coffee and open windows. When I'm cold I'll double-up on my socks, though I could never manage to wear them to sleep.

Someone once told me a story,

It was about how much he hated that when he was staying in Germany (I'm not sure which part), people refused to clean up their dog's shit. One day he sees this woman and she's picking up after her dog with a newspaper.

He says,

"Thank you. You're the first person I've seen pick up after their pet."

She stared at him funny, like, maybe she doesn't understand. Then she takes the crap filled newspaper and throws it in the vending device.

At that point he'd had enough, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment